Monday, December 10, 2012

New life, new blog

It's been a very long time since I posted on the Camel Barn Library, as a number of loyal readers have pointed out, and I left things rather up in the air, for which I would like to apologise.

My life has taken several very unexpected turns in the last 2 years - some good and some bad. If you would like to find out what has been happening, I have today published the first post on a new blog, called Chemo Nights, the title of which will give you some clue to what is going on just now.

You can find the blog here: http://chemonights.blogspot.co.uk/

All being well, I shall be posting on the new blog every day for the next few months, for reasons which will become clear when you read the first post. These posts will include, in due course, news from the Camel Barn, although for the time being at least I am no longer resident there.

I hope very much that you will join me as I navigate my way through the next 100 or so Chemo Nights...

Caroline

ps Freddie continues to thrive, back in Ayvalik, and sends his love to those who used to read the Camel Barn Library for principally dog-related reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - welcome back to the blogosphere. I didn't realise you were still on my blog feed list. Life does indeed have its own ideas - and not long after you stopped blogging my safe world also turned upside down and challenged all sorts of personal codes. All the very best with your chemo. I can't promise to follow every post of yours but I have to say I am delighted that you didn't stop blogging because you had died!

    ReplyDelete